How To Get A Six Pack – Shortcuts To A Scintillating Body
FREE! Download Your Special Report To Discover The Secret Shortcuts To How To Get A Six Pack Fast!
A lot of individuals always dream and desire on how to get a six pack. Well this is because some people are very unfortunate and they have always been having fats in their tummy. Fortunately, there are many ways on how to get a six pack fast. Here are the effective ways.
How To Get A Six Pack – Exercise Techniques
Exercise techniques are the best way to get perfect abs. Here are the effective exercise techniques to flatten your stomach.
1. Crunches – This kind of exercise focuses on the muscles on your abdomen. You can lie on the floor flat with a mat on your back and do some counted crunches for a given time. In this way, your muscles are flexed and tightened thus, flattening your abs.
2. Sit ups – Sit ups are also effective in getting a six pack. To do this is to lay your back on the floor with a mat. Arms should be crossed and gently lift up your body but your feet should stay flat on the surface of the floor. You can ask the help of a friend or a spotter to hold your feet and legs in position.
3. Leg lifts – Gently lift up your legs in a straight position with your back lying on the flat floor with matting. The angle of your legs lifted should at least be 90 degrees to be effective. Leg lifts can be hard at first but after a few practices it can be easier for you.
4. Static hold exercise – This technique is just like a push up position. The difference is that you don’t have to push your way up that is why it is called “static” meaning you don’t have to move
Place your body in a flattened floor just like in a push up position but your elbows flat on the floor and a straightened body. Hold on to that position for about 45 seconds or more if you can still do it. Make sure that while doing this, you should focus on your abs to tone it down.
5. Oblique muscle training – The truth is, it is not quite important to do this kind of exercise for your abs. But the thing is it will also be one of the factors to shape up your abdomen.
6. Cardiovascular exercises – Cardio work outs are great methods to burn out those fats and calories. You can do swimming, running, cycling and other cardio work outs.
7. Weight lifting – Weight lifting helps in flexing the muscles and flattens the stomach. Focus on weight lifting exercises that will burn the fats in the abdomen. This can be the hardest method on how to get a six pack but it is as effective as the other methods applied.
These are just some of the exercise tips on how to get a six pack fast. There are also equipment exercises that can be used to enhance exercise trainings for the abdomen. You can search in the internet or you can purchase them in fitness stores.
Besides having some exercises, there are also other factors to be considered on how to get a six pack within an earlier amount of time. Here are some of the factors to be considered.
How To Get A Six Pack – Proper Nutrition
Proper nutrition is also as important as an exercise. After a great exercise, it is also best to eat foods that are just right for you. Any person may ask, “What is the best food diet to flatten abs?” well, here are some. Read on.
Eggs – Eggs are rich in protein and it is good to improve muscles in the body including the tummy. Hardboiled egg is the best menu for you especially during breakfast. You will also feel full when eating an egg.
Soya beans – Soy beans are rich in protein and fiber and it is also an anti oxidant. You can also use soy beans as a replacement for milk if you are lactose intolerant since it can be made into liquid form.
Almonds – Almonds are very rich in vitamin E, protein fiber and it is also an anti oxidant. It is also rich in magnesium that helps maintain our muscle tissues. Research also shows that almonds can block calories in the body.
Fruits – Fruits are also great sources of vitamins and minerals that are necessary to make the body healthier and to help burn fats in the stomach. Fruits also help you stop craving for fatty foods that can add up to your “baby fats”.
Vegetables – Just like fruits vegetables are also rich in vitamins and minerals including fiber. It cleanses the body from toxins and it also helps in adding up nutrients to strengthen the abs after a good day of exercise.
Whole grain products – Instead of pasta which is high in carbohydrates, try eating whole breads that are high in fiber and minerals as well.
Oatmeal – Oatmeal is rich in soluble fiber and it makes you feel full after eating. You can also add up some fruits and nuts to enhance your nutritional intake.
Water – Water is also very important because it helps your body to hydrate. 8 glasses or more of water a day would be sufficient to hydrate your body.
These are just some of the many varieties of food that can be eaten to help in your quest on how to get a six pack.
Remember that there are also precautionary measures on how to get a six pack. Read on my friend.
Do not over exert yourself when having an exercise because your muscles or bones can also be stressed. The best thing to do is to rest until you have completely recovered from your workout.
It is also proper to quit smoking and alcohol intake. Smoking can make your lungs unhealthy and alcohol can dehydrate your body.
Avoid “junk foods”, fatty foods and processed foods. These can harm your body and fats can also accumulate in your tummy causing your mission on how to get a six pack to fail.
In conclusion, exercise techniques can help you get a six pack with the help of proper nutrition and by avoiding the “no-no’s”. Have a perfect abs!
Continue reading How To Get A Six Pack In A Week